Best Price For Property: Singapore Property Price
What is the current average, minimum and maximum property price (PSF or per square foot) and where are prices headed? Property prices in Singapore are very transparent and can be monitored via the URA website. URA is the Singapore government's Urban Redevelopment Authority. You can extract the historical prices of Singapore private property by the building name.
Here are the main trends or macro economic factors affecting Singapore property price:
• Population increase / decrease
• Purchasing power or spending increase / decrease
• Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) increase / decrease
• Payment ease or low / high interest rates
• Employment increase / decrease
• Government policy (e.g. grants, allowing Singapore PRs to buy resale flats, seller stamp duty, etc)
• Release of land sale by the goverment
How can you get the best price for your Singapore property? By choosing a professional accredited Singapore Property Agent (Real Estate Salesperson) to help you source for the best property that meets your needs. Special discounts and attractive rates are also offered for some new condominiums during pre-launch (before being made available to the public). To enjoy the special rates and get the best price for your Singapore property, contact us today.